Desiree

Desiree;

one third reckless runaway,
two thirds wishful writer.

26.4.11

I have been planning my day-to-day activities in Seoul but it's been quite inconvenient as my partner-in-crime, Cai, is busy mugging for her Uni exams so I can't ask for her opinions for now. Our first day should be the easiest:  We touch down at 3plus and will need roughly 2 to 3 hours to hype and get dizzy with excitement, arrive at the guesthouse and check-in. Then it's time for our first meal in Seoul! Which I have already drooled decided on...Samgyetang (Ginseng Chicken Soup)! Tosokchon Samgyetang, located approx 15 to 20 mins walk away from Anguk Station, is notably one of the best and most famous Samgyetang restaurants in Seoul. What a way to commemorate our Seoul adventure. The alternative (in the event Tosokchon ends up crammed with raving tourists) is Hwanggeumjong which serves Samgyupsal (Grilled bacon-like strips wrapped in lettuce with garnish). Hwanggeumjong is at most only 5 mins away from the guesthouse - an added bonus if we get carried away with soju. There's another 13 days to takeoff! But in 10 days, I will be jobless! The aspect of returning home from Seoul penniless and jobless is certainly daunting. Eevn so, knowing me, I'll prolly only figure out what to do when I'm back.

No comments:

Post a Comment