Desiree

Desiree;

one third reckless runaway,
two thirds wishful writer.

1.5.11

On Friday night, I checked the letter box and found a letter from the university. So guess what?

I GOT ACCEPTED! I GOT WHAT I'VE BEEN DREAMING OF FOR SO LONG!!
I AM GOING TO MAJOR IN ENGLISH LITERATURE THIS FALL!! :D :D

With my heart finally at ease, I'll be able to truly enjoy my trip to Seoul next week. This is all so unfuckinbelievable. Man, *shakes head* I feel as if reality hasn't settled in yet because I had so longed for it that a part of me had convinced myself that it'd remain as a dream and I'd have to apply for a private university and study something unrelated. But, looks like I've finally found the light at the end of the tunnel!!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS!
    HAVE FUN AT SEOUL, YOUR WELL DESERVED GETAWAY!


    B.

    ReplyDelete